Another World, Another Life

Another World, Another Life
"Oh hell na-" I began, sudden darkness taking over my senses in a rush. This is the story of Kaylin and Mitzi who are thrust into a strange and wonderful world. Will they return to their so called 'normal' lives? **Currently being edited and rewritten*

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finally got the first chapter done!

Finally got the damned chapter done! It took hours of just staring at the computer screen and countless amounts of caffeine and chocolate, but I got it done!


Another World, Another Life- Figment 


Chapter's two and on will be very difficult in coming out. I had to have the flashdrive it is saved on sent back to me, and when I got it it had nothing on it. Apparently when you send something with electronics through the U.S. Postal Service, you run the risk of having the item wiped clean by the x-ray machines that scan the mail. Dammit. 


Well, whenever I do get the next chapter out you will all be one of the first people to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment